Fabulous Unicorn Cake Mix, Unicorn Frosting Tube and Unicorn Cupcake Kit
Bake up to 16 unicorn cupcakes and decorate 6 of them to be unbelievably cute unicorns with Unicorn CupKit. These magical little unicorns are perfect for children’s birthday parties and are sure to go down a treat with guests.
The kit has everything you need to create 6 show-stopping cupcakes:
- 1x Bottled Baking Co Fabulous Unicorn Cake Mix
- 1x Cake Decor Unicorn Icing tube
- 6 x white cupcake cases (you'll need extra to use all of the mixture - or bake the remainder in a tin)
- 6 x decorative cases – each cute case acts as the unicorn’s face, with eyes and multi-coloured mane. The cases are sturdy enough to hold their shape on a baking tray, so there’s no need for a muffin tray.
- 6 x sugar toppers – each set includes a pair of unicorn ears and the all-important magical golden horn.
- Recipe – full recipe and instructions printed on the back of the box
- 1 BOTTLE = 1 Tree planted
- Palm oil free
- 100% Reusable Glass Bottle
- Handmade in Yorkshire
Wheat Flour (Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin,Thiamin), Sugar, White Chocolate (Sugar, Cocoa Butter, Whole Milk Powder, Emulsifier: Soya Lecithin, Natural Vanilla Flavouring), Almonds, Sprinkles (sugar, potato starch), Maize Starch, Un hydrogenated Vegetable Fat, Water, Emulsifier (Rapeseed Lecithin), Glazing Agents (Shellac, Acacia Gum, Sugar), Colour (E129, E104, E132, E110, E122, E124, E151). White chocolate contains 28% minimum Cocoa Solids and 22% minimum Milk Solids.
Contains Wheat, Milk, Soya, Almonds. Suitable for vegetarians.
Colours may have an adverse effect on activity and attention in children.
All mixes have a 12 month shelf life from the date they are made. The majority of mixes have been made within the last 2 months. So you should have 10+ months to use them from when they arrive with you.
Requires 60ml Milk, 150g Softened Butter, 3 Large Eggs, 50ml Vegetable Oil.
Sugar, Water, Vegetable Oils (Palm, Rapeseed), Glucose Syrup, Modified Maize Starch, Emulsifiers (Mono- and Diglycerides of Fatty Acids, Polyglycerol Esters of Fatty Acids), Salt, Preservative (Potassium Sorbate), Flavouring, Acidity Regulator (Citric Acid), Concentrates (Spirulina, Apple), Colour (Carmine)
Store in a cool, dry place away from direct sunlight and heat. Once opened, replace cap and consume within two weeks.Best Before Date: See Cap
All instructions are included on the bottle tag. Lost your tag, don't worry, check out our how to make guides.
Our products are carefully hand made to create the decorative layers you all love and on occasion the ingredients may settle and sometimes mix during shipping. Of course if this does happen the fun of the baking and the great taste of our products is unaffected. You may need to shake the bottles firmly to empty out the contents.
|Servings||Bottle Size||Contents Weight|