Eggcellent Mini Egg Cookie Mix
These cookies are cracking!
Here's how to bake them:
You Will Need:
- 1 Eggcellent Mini Egg Cookie Mix
- 170g Very Soft Butter
- 50ml milk
- 1 Large Egg
- 2 Baking Trays
- Greaseproof Paper
- Preheat Oven to Fan 160, Conventional 180, Gas 4.
- Lay greaseproof paper on your trays.
- Add all of the ingredients to a bowl and mix until a dough is formed.
- Divide into 20-25 3cm balls, place them evenly spaced on your trays and press them lightly with a fork.
- Bake for 12-14 minutes until golden.
- Remove from oven, cool and eat.
Don't forget to tag us on socials in your bakes #bottledbakingco